This is a great dinner during the week. Low maintenance and everybody loves
- 1.5-2 lb boneless pork tenderloin
- Your favorite bbq sauce
- 1/2 tbspn brown sugar
- 2 tbsn bbq rub- I like Emeril’s bbq rub- but any kind will do.
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/2 tspn pepper
Directions- this is so simple mom you are on your own
- take pork tenderloin out in am and put in crock pot
- Salt, pepper, rub the pork tenderloin,
- put 1/4 cup of water and brown sugar in bottom of crock pot
- cook all day
When you get ready for dinner, take your favorite bbq sauce and fork and shred!
You can do a lot with this-
You can serve pulled pork by itself, make sliders, do bbq pork nachos or quesadillas! Tonight we are going to have mashed potatoes, apple sauce, and simple green beans with bbq pulled pork.
Enjoy! Until next time... Holly, Tripp, and Finn